We are so excited to re-gather together in person! As our church body builds up immunity through the accessibility of the COVID vaccine, we have decided to make some adjustment to our COVID protocols beginning on August 1.
- Welcoming team will no longer be wiping down pews or taking temperature scans prior to service - You will no longer need to RSVP for service - Masks are encouraged, but not required, for indoors
- Doors will be closed during worship service
- Fellowship protocols will remain the same: please continue to fellowship outside after service
- Children’s ministry protocols will remain the same until further notice
- YouTube streaming will continue to be available